[av_heading heading='Service for Website hosting and maintenance' tag='h2' link_apply='' link='manually,http://' link_target='' style='blockquote modern-quote modern-centered' size='' subheading_active='' subheading_size='15' margin='' padding='30' color='' custom_font='' custom_class='' id='' admin_preview_bg='' av-desktop-hide='' av-medium-hide='' av-small-hide='' av-mini-hide='' av-medium-font-size-title='' av-small-font-size-title='' av-mini-font-size-title='' av-medium-font-size='' av-small-font-size='' av-mini-font-size=''][/av_heading]
[av_textblock size='' font_color='' color='' av-medium-font-size='' av-small-font-size='' av-mini-font-size='' id='' custom_class='' av_uid='av-k7uhb09n' admin_preview_bg='']
The following services are included in our proposed website maintenance package:
- Secure Backups
- Script/Program Updates
- 24/7 Website Monitoring
- 600MB Disk Space
- 10,000MB Bandwidth
- Powerful Hardware
- Software / Script Installer
- Redundant Email & DNS Cluster
- UK Based Servers
- cPanel Control Panel
- SSL certificates
You are contracting Webocube as a provider of web site hosting and maintenance services. Services not considered 'standard website maintenance' are subject to be charged at a regular hourly rate of £65, and will not be considered part of this contract. The minimum charge for maintenance is £65, any additional work that is included in this agreement will be charged at £65/per hour.
What IS included:
- Website hosting for one year including technical maintenance
- Regular monitoring and updating to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers due to the fact that not all browsers render sites in the same way.
- Protection against hackers from gaining access to your site.
- Regular and thorough backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss.
- We’re here should you need us for consultation and advice.
- Monitoring your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary. Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software.
- Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help. We can assist you by liaising with the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible.
*When your site is oﬄine you need immediate technical support, We ensure that option is available and deal with any issues ourselves so you don’t have to.
What is NOT included:
- Web site redesign, re-alignment or re-development.
- CMS design or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums. These require a separate design agreement.
- Content management - texts and visual
The contract will be paid on an annual Basis with the 1st payment due after the first year of production at the price of £350.
During the duration of this contract, you agree that Webocube will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the web site, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the web site. If a party other than Webocube makes changes to the web site, any errors that are created must be repaired and will be charged for at the hourly rate specified above.
Deadlines & Deliverables:
Webocube will respond to all maintenance requests from you within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends, via email or phone, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request. Maintenance requests received after 18:00 GMT may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made. Most work will be done within this time frame, this is mostly precautionary.
Webocube will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all possible costs. In the event that Webocube has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, you will be notified via email or telephone the reasoning for any change.
Any revisions, additions or redesign you request Webocube to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered "additional" and will require separate agreement and payment. Webocube shall advise you on any requested work that falls within these bounds.
You hereby authorise Webocube to access your web hosting account, providing active user name / password combinations for access to the server via FTP, assuring that 'write permissions' are in place on said hosting provider.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom applicable therein.